Nature's Sources, AbsorbAid, Digestive Support, Powder, 10.5 oz (300 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Clinically Tested
- Scientifically Proven
- Leader in Enzymes Since 1995
- Dietary Supplement
AbsorbAid is often recommended by medical doctors, has been clinically tested, and scientifically proven!
What makes our plant enzyme formulas superior?
- Our proprietary blend and stabilization process make it useful in a wide pH range so it works well for more individuals.
- Has been clinically tested and scientifically proven by prestigious labs such as Roche and Mayo Clinic Laboratories.
- Proven to increase vital nutrient absorption by up to 71%
- Written about in the New England Journal of Medicine as an important consideration for nutrient support.
- Used successfully directly in feeding tubes in a clinical nursing home trial . Proven to increase their protein absorption.
- Stomach acid stable and active in the small intestines where most nutrients are absorbed into the bloodstream
- 100% vegetarian! Available in capsules or powder.
- Supports more of what you eat being turned into energy.
- May help to promote gut function and support the immune system.
- Perfect for those who need enzyme support
- Perfect for those who often eat heated foods where enzymes have been destroyed
- Great idea for those who do not eat enough fruits and vegetables
- For those who need support for nutrient absorption or inadequate intake of nutrients in their daily diet.
- May support metabolism and level of wellness by helping to make available critical nutrients, amino acids and essential fatty acids.
Mix 1/2 tsp (1.2 g) in 2-4 oz of room temperature water with each meal. If you experience occasional indigestion, or night time discomfort, take immediately using the above dosages.
Rice starch and silicon dioxide.
Made without sucrose, wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Keep in a cool dry place. Do not refrigerate. Keep container free of moisture. Heat destroys enzymes.