- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Clinically Effective
- Targeted Release
- 3X Better Absorbed Than Non-Coated Fish Oil
- No Fishy Repeat Intestinal Delivery
- PCB & Mercury Free
- For Healthy Emotional Balance
- Enteric Coated Fish Oil
- High Potency
- 60% EPA
- Dietary Supplement
MoodAid is a highly concentrated source of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) from pure cold water fish oil. Clinical studies show that supplementing the diet with EPA helps promote a positive mood.
Omega-3 and Mood Balance
Research suggests a correlation between consuming more omega-3 fatty acids from fish and better emotional health. Yet, the average Western diet contains far too little omega-3 fatty acids. MoodAid provides a convenient way to add an effective amount to your diet.
Heart Health Benefits
Omega-3 fatty acids also promote cardiovascular health. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (see nutrition information for total fat content).
Targeted Release for Superior Effectiveness
• Enteric coating ensures release in the intestines, not the stomach
• 3X better absorption by the body than non-enteric coated fish oils - meaning more EPA gets into your system
• No fishy repeat (burp-back)
• High Potency grade concentrate from cold water fish
• 60% EPA (1,020 mg per 2 softgels) providing a clinically effective dose
• Molecularly distilled
• Free of contaminants including testing of pesticides, herbicides, PCBs, dioxins and heavy metals such as mercury
• Zero trans fats
Take 2 softgels daily.
Gelatin (softgel), Glycerin, Purified Water, Aqueous coating solution
No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; No wheat, gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose or yeast
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%†|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||20 IU||67%|
|Fish Oil (Sardine, Anchovy, Mackerel)||1.7 g (1,700 mg)||**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1.1 g (1,070 mg)||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||1 g (1,020 mg)||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||50 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Great product. Seems to have helped my son's ADHD. Very reasonably priced also.
HELPED LOWER CHOLESTEROL
Posted by Reviewer3186664 on Jan 31, 2009
This has helped lower my cholesterol 25% in three months and hasn't hurt my mood either!
Posted by Reviewer1245410 on Jan 08, 2009
This product has a very high EPA:DHA ratio (1020 mg/50 mg) which is difficult to find at a reasonable price in the USA. I have had no issues with quality, and there is no fishy smell.
Posted by Reviewer2776478 on Oct 17, 2008
I am satisfied with the product and services. Thank you, Z.F.D
Great 850 mg dose for the price- no burping up fish taste!
Posted by Reviewer3204802 on Mar 14, 2008
My herbalist turned me on this product, with the coating no fish burps and 850 mg dosage is a good value for the price.