- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Nature's Way, EfaGold, Krill Oil, 500 mg, 30 Softgels
By Nature's Way6 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Product Code: NWY-15431
- UPC Code: 033674154311
- Package Quantity: 30 Softgels
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3.9 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- Purity Tested
- Bioavailable Omega-3
- Better Absorbed than Fish Oil
- Cardiovascular & Joint Health
- Pure Antarctic Krill
- Omega-3 • Phospholipids • Astaxanthin
- Dietary Supplement
About Krill Oil
Nature's Way Krill Oil is produced from 100% pure Antarctic krill—one of nature's most abundant and rapidly renewable sources of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants.
Helps reduce the risk of coronary heart disease: Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (see nutrition information for total fat content).
Research confirms the important role of omega-3 fatty acids in maintaining healthy blood triglyceride levels already within normal limits, as well as supporting the heart, skin and joints.
Advantages of Krill Oil
- More bioavailable than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are in phospholipid form (similar to the cell structure of the human brain), making them easier for the body to recognize, absorb and utilize
- Smaller dose than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill are more easily absorbed
- No fishy aftertaste or burp-back because of krill oil's phospholipid form
- Tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities
- Gluten-free; no sugars, flavors or artificial colors/preservatives
- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable Source with 100% traceability back to the location of harvest.
Take 1 to 2 softgels daily, preferably with breakfast. For intensive use take 2 softgels twice daily (breakfast and lunch).
Gelatin (softgel), glycerin, purified water.
Caution: People with seafood allergy, coagulopathy or taking anticoagulants or other medications should consult their doctor before taking this product.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%†|
|Krill Oil||1 g (1,000 mg)||**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||220 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||120 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||55 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews