Nature's Way, EfaGold, Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels
By Nature's Way
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Bioavailable Omega-3
- Purity Tested
- Better Absorbed than Fish Oil
- Cardiovascular & Joint Health
- Pure Antarctic Krill
- Dietary Supplement
About Krill Oil
Nature's Way Krill Oil is produced from 100% pure Antarctic Krill—one of nature's most abundant and rapidly renewable sources of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants.
Helps reduce the risk of coronary heart disease: Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (see nutrition information for total fat content).
Research confirms the important role of omega-3 fatty acids in maintaining healthy blood triglycerides levels, as well as supporting the heart, skin and joints.
Advantages of Krill Oil
- More bioavailable than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are in phospholipid form (similar to the cell structure of the human brain), making them easier for the body to recognize, absorb and utilize
- Smaller dose than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill are more easily absorbed
- No fishy aftertaste or burp-back because of krill oil's phospholipid form
- Tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities
- Gluten-free; no sugars, flavors or artificial colors/preservatives
- Eco-friendly, Sustainable Source with 100% traceability back to the location of harvest
Recommendation: Take 1 to 2 softgels daily, preferably with breakfast. For intensive use take 2 softgels twice daily (breakfast and lunch).
Gelatin (softgel), glycerin, purified water
Caution: People with seafood allergy, coagulopathy or taking anticoagulants or other medications should consult their doctor before taking this product.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%†|
|Krill Oil||1 g (1,000 mg)||**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||220 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||120 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||55 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is just one fantastic product! I have had chronic fatigue and the Krill Oil has totally taken that away. Plus, I just love doing craft work, but couldn't do that and my cleaning jobs because I was getting major elbow and arm pain...... until I started taking this krill oil - now I have absolutely no pain and I do as much craft as my spare time allows. Not only that, but I gave some to my Dad, and for the first time in 20 YEARS he said that his bowels are working beautifully (he was soooooo sick) - he has even gone off doctor's medication and feels fantastic! Give it a go - it's amazing!
I have taken another type of Krill in something called a "caplique". It leaked more easily and was harder for me to swallow because it was bigger. (I have swallowing difficulties) Krill is a product from the sea, so yes, it smells somewhat "fishy" - as it should. I am also taking other supplements so Krill can't take all the credit, but my overall health is improving. I am 70.
Posted by 5407705888256405432 on Aug 14, 2015
There is an awful smell in the bottle. Perhaps some of the capsules broke and leaked.
Posted by 5204657399610859886 on May 26, 2015
looks good, feels good
very good product
Posted by 5165189158853164129 on Nov 11, 2014
It's the third time I've purchased this krill oil. No fish after taste, good product.
Great for pregnancy!
Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013
I take one capsule of krill oil along with one softgel of Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors now that I am pregnant. Omega 3s are essential nutrients for the brain development of the fetus. Be sure to stop 2 weeks before due date to avoid extra bleeding. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
Product appears burned; smells bad.
Posted by Reviewer3219692 on Sep 22, 2013
I am extremely disappointed in this Krill oil product. I bought 4 packages. Three appeared to have been overheated or burned on one side of the softgels. They smelled bad. This is an expensive product which I have purchased before, but I won't buy again. Too much money to waste. I won't use these.