Nature's Way, FlexMax, Glucosamine with MSM, Sodium Free, 80 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- With Stomach Guard
- Ideal for Hands, Wrists, Knees, Back, Neck, Elbows, Hips & Ankles
- OptiMSM - Positively Pure
- Trust The Leaf
Double Effectiveness Combines clinically researched Glucosamine Sulfate with sulfur-rich MSM to provide powerful nutritional support for healthy joints.
Sodium Free Nature’s Way FlexMax Glucosamine Sulfate is preferred by people concerned about high blood pressure because it is processed with potassium chloride rather than sodium chloride (table salt) as found in other brands.
Non-Irritating / Stomach Safe The proprietary StomachGuard technology utilizes plant fibers to form a protective gel around the tablet upon entering the digestive tract. This natural gel provides a cushioning effect and regulates the release of Glucosamine, thus shielding against potential stomach irritation. Nature’s Way FlexMax can be comfortably taken at any time of the day, with or without a meal.
Recommendation: Take 2 tablets twice daily.
Cellulose, maltodextrin, modified cellulose, stearic acid, silica, glycerin
Contains ingredients derived from shrimp, crab and lobster.
Double safety sealed with a printed outer shrinkwrap film and a printed inner bottle freshness seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1% †|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%†|
|Glucosamine Sulfate potassium chloride (providing 750 mg Glucosamine Sulfate) (shellfish)||1.05 g||**|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (M.S.M.)||750 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.