Nature's Way, Ginkgo, Standardized, 60 Capsules
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Premium Extract
- For Mental Function
- 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides and 6% Terpene Lactones
- Dietary Supplement
Health & longevity through the healing power of nature—that’s what it means to Trust the Leaf.
Ginkgo Extract standardized to 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones supports concentration, memory and blood flow to the brain and extremities.
Our Gingko extract is carefully tested and produced to certified quality standards.
Recommendation: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or water. For more intensive use, take 2 capsules twice daily with food or water.
Freshness & safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Gotu Kola (stem, leaf)||340 mg||**|
|Ginkgo Biloba extract (leaf), 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides, 6% terpene lactones||60 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
ohhh Ginkgo! wow! i like ginkgo i consume ginkgo years and years ago. i lkie ginkgo because it hepls circulation, and asthma and memory booster. Heaps benefits i could get from ginkgo like it helps my tinnitus or ringing in the ears calm down. it hepls my ashtma gone completely. thanks for nature's way gingko and iherb.