Nature's Way, Ginkgold, Memory & Concentration, 60 mg, 150 Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Clinical Ginkgo Extract
- For Mental Sharpness
- Activates All Areas of the Brain
- 50% More Free
- Dietary Supplement
Start Getting the Clinical Benefits of Ginkgold
Memory & Concentration
- Helps improve mental sharpness
- Stimulates activity in all areas of the brain
Healthy Blood Flow
- Supports healthy circulation to the brain and extremities
- Helps maintain blood vessel tone
- Helps protect against free radicals
- Oxidative stress impacts the health of brain and blood vessel tissues
For Vision Support: Use with Ginkgold Eyes formula — the powerful combination of Ginkgold ginkgo extract, bilberry, lutein & zeaxanthin.
Ginkgold — the Smarter Choice for Mental Sharpness
In head-to-head research against other ginkgo extracts, only Ginkgold:
- Increased activity in all areas of the brain (see diagrams to the right)
- Produced potent alpha enhancing effects
- Could be classified as a cognitive activator
The World's Most Researched & Advanced Ginkgo Extract
- Used in over 400 studies
- Recommended by health care professionals worldwide
- Proprietary extract with over 20 active and coactive constituents in their clinically proven ratios, including 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones
Recommendation: Take 1 tablet twice daily with water at mealtimes.
For intensive use: Take 2 tablets twice daily with water at mealtimes..
Cellulose, starch, modified cellulose gum, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide color, caramel color, wax (coating)
Safety sealed for your protection with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal under bottle cap. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 150|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ginkgold Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf) standardized to 24% Ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones||60 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Without a doubt, this is a product of high pharmacological level. From my experience Ginkgo improves concentration, memory and blood flow to the extremities (hands less cold in winter). Please note that in order to get better result with Ginkgo it is important to cycles - every few months to take a break of a week or two. This way you keep the effect and not exhausting the body. Please push Yes if my review was helpful to you :-)
I used this the first time in 2000, while I was studying and mainly when I had tests. It really helped me with my concentration and memory. I was able to think more clearly and retain things better and longer. When using Ginkgold, I really noticed the difference and how it worked for me, against another ginkgo biloba brand that had I used before, I never felt any difference. I'm now using Ginkgold again, because I totally trust it, and I know it has worked for me before. I will always continue to use Nature's Way Ginkgold. Buying it through iherb is a real plus, because it is cheaper than anywhere else, and you get your order really fast and on time.
Posted by 5035400627911215549 on Apr 08, 2016
Posted by 5229802397465233122 on Dec 24, 2015
Very nice product. Quick delivery.
Posted by 4786770175866416644 on Jan 07, 2015
Good memory and concentration supplement
It's really work !!
Posted by 4904792337856034991 on Dec 28, 2014
Actually I feel my mind is more clear n active after having this. And now I'm keeping to take it daily.
Ginkgo more promising than SSRIs
Posted by 4979759273427956789 on Oct 12, 2014
I used to feel this ginkgo was less effective than other brands but it greatly depends on what you are taking it with. Ginkgo can interact with SSRIs and certain other medications. After eliminating Cymbalta and other junk I find Ginkgo to be much more effective. More energy, more lively, greater clarity, moderate boost in libido and vision may have improved slight as well. It's a complex herb to understand and it may not effect everyone in an ideal manner but attempt to give it a few weeks as ginkgo can become a norepinephrine re-uptake inhibitor if given enough time.