Nature's Way, Hydraplenish, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Ultra Potency, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
By Nature's Way
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 88% Hyaluronic Acid
- No Animal Testing
- Vegetarian Friendly
Intense Hydration Facial Therapy
- Quickly smoothes and plumps skin
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Reverse Away the Years
Hydraplenish maximum potency serum with 88% hyaluronic acid is an ultra-intense, moisture-locking therapy that frees skin from visible signs of dryness in a way no other moisturizer can. Use regularly and the years seem to disappear.
- Smooth, supple, plump skin is instantly revealed.
- Lines and wrinkles appear significantly reduced.
- Skin rediscovers the radiant look you remember.
Revolutionary Skin Hydration
Hydraplenish hyaluronic acid serum has three mechanisms of action that help make visible age reversal a reality:
- High molecular weight hyaluronic acid absorbs more than 1,000 times its weight in water to smooth away the appearance of fine dry lines in seconds.
- Water-plumping technology creates in-depth hydration to visibly "fill in" wrinkles.
- Concentrated moisture barrier restoration helps keep moisture in and external irritants out.
Application: Shake well before use. Mornings and evenings apply a small amount to face and neck after cleansing and before moisturizing. Can also be used anytime over makeup when skin feels tight or dry.
For extra-intense hydration therapy, or in dry climates, reactivate the serum by lightly misting face with purified water throughout the day.
For dual-action support, use in conjunction with Hydraplenish oral supplement capsules.
Sodium hyaluronate, water, SD alcohol 38-B (organic lavender alcohol), althea officinalis (marshmallow) root extract, chaenomeles japonica (quince) seed extract, aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract, sodium PCA.
- Contains no dioxanes, parabens, phthalates, petroleum products or animal-derived ingredients
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place below 25° C (77° F).
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have used over 200 kinds of serum, ranging from shiseido, fancl, dhc, sk2, Clinique, la mer, Lancôme, Thursday plantation, la prarie to kose. But none worked until I came across the hydraplenish! After six days of using, the result was amazing: firm, plump, wrinkle-free. If this is what you are after, don't hesitate to give it a go. Though I am in the 40s, I was told that I look like late 20s, especially my skin tone and elasticity. My review is honest and straightforward! It just reflects my opinion.
Using this in conjunction with taking the tablets. I find that it absorbs quickly but if you put too much on it leaves slightly sticky residue. It has a subtle lavender scent but after regular daily use you don't seem to notice it. It does help to make the skin soft, smooth and supple. I would buy again.
smoothen out my skin
Posted by HweeLing on May 28, 2016
This is much cheaper than the similar products you can get outside. Excellent quality too! I can see a difference in my skin tone and my skin feels plumber and looks smoother. Absorbs into skin very quickly too.
great hydrating effect
Posted by 5183565603954346105 on May 11, 2016
absorbs quickly and leaves skills hydrated without stinging. like the smell too
Didn't notice a difference
Posted by 5557788826417159408 on May 02, 2016
Didn't notice a difference
Not sticky, absorbs well
Posted by Reviewer2377123 on Mar 28, 2016
In Australia, it is hot. And skin care, well it's just too hot. This serum absorbs nicely and doesn't leave a horrible residue feeling that I hate. When used regularly I find that it picks up my skin. At the time when I bought it, I was studying beauty therapy and I asked my lecturer about it, she said be careful as you don't know the percentages. But I feel like this serum is just as good if not better than some I see wondering around on Australian shelves. Australian skin care is not really diverse, so we are always finding that we have to outsource decent products.