Nature's Way, Liquid Coconut, Premium Oil, 20 fl oz (592 ml)
By Nature's Way
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Great for Cooking
- Superior Flavor
- Natural Energy
- 93% MCTs
- Expeller Pressed
Stays Liquid When Refrigerated
Pure, Expeller Pressed Oil
- From premium, non-GMO coconuts
- Non-hydrogenated; No trans fat
- Hexane-free; No solvents used
- Taste & aroma of fresh coconuts
- Enhances flavor of your favorite foods
- Wide variety of healthy uses
93% MCTs for Natural Energy
- 13 g of medium chain triglycerides (lauric/capric/caprylic acids) per tablespoon
- Ideal for healthy lifestyles, exercise and weight loss programs
Suggested Cooking Use
As an alternative to butter, margarine or vegetable oil, use for baking and sautéing in temperatures up to 350°F. Great for salad dressings, sauces, dips, smoothies, drizzling over popcorn & more!
Non-GMO expeller pressed coconut oil
No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place. Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if inner freshness seal under bottle cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)|
|Serving Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||13 g||67%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||<0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||<0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Liquid coconut oil is produced by removing lauric acid since it's melting point is 110 degree. For those who doesn't know - lauric acid is the most precious value of coconut oil due to it's great antimicrobial and immunomodulator functions. Other two medium chain fatty acids, caprylic and capric, do not have same benefits and they are not unique to coconut oil.
because I'd have to buy one a week - oy vey ! So far I have used it for cooking , making mayo , as a supplement for my old dogs, in Kefir smoothies and as a after shower moisturizer. It has a very delicate coconut taste, that does not come through in a smoothie as some other brands. I make kefir for the whole family and some hate coconut. Coconut oil has health benefits too numerous to list here, I will get this brand as a treat as I can afford it.