- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Nature's Way, Organic Sambucus, Bio-Certified Elderberry, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
By Nature's Way9 Reviews
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: NWY-15796
- UPC Code: 033674157961
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 5.2 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- USDA Organic
- Tested for Efficacy
- Standardized Extract
- Natural Syrup
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Sweetened with Agave
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Delicious Taste
- Natural Berry Flavor
- For Children & Adults
- Dosage Cup Included
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, efficacy has been proven in clinical trials.
- Nature's Way Organic Sambucus syrup contains a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of organically-grown black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
Backed by Research
- Tested for effectiveness
- Bio-Certified for bioavailability and activity within the body
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.
Organic agave, purified water, citric acid, organic raspberry flavor
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%†|
|Organic Black Elderberry
(berry) Extract standardized to BioActives from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Perfect for my child!
Can't tell if it helped no noticible change. Good taste