Nature's Way, Organic Sambucus for Kids, Bio-Certified Elderberry, Natural Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
By Nature's Way2 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.53 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: NWY-15797
- UPC Code: 033674157978
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 5.3 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- USDA Organic
- Tested for Efficacy
- Standardized Extract
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Sweetened with Agave
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Formulated for Kids
- Delicious Taste
- Natural Berry Flavor
- Dosage Cup Included
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, efficacy has been proven in clinical trials.
- Nature's Way Organic Sambucus for Kids syrup contains a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of organically-grown black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
Backed by Research
- Tested for effectiveness
- Bio-Certified for bioavailability and activity within the body
For Daily Maintenance:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 to 2 teaspoons (5-10 ml) twice daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 to 3 teaspoons (10-15 ml) twice daily.
Organic agave, purified water, citric acid, organic raspberry flavor.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%†|
|Organic Black Elderberry
(berry) Extract standardized to BioActives from 3.2 g (3,200 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews