Nature's Way, Organic Sambucus for Kids, Bio-Certified Elderberry, Natural Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Tested for Efficacy
- Standardized Extract
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Sweetened with Agave
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Formulated for Kids
- Delicious Taste
- Natural Berry Flavor
- Dosage Cup Included
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, efficacy has been proven in clinical trials.
- Nature's Way Organic Sambucus for Kids syrup contains a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of organically-grown black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
Backed by Research
- Tested for effectiveness
- Bio-Certified for bioavailability and activity within the body
For Daily Maintenance:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 to 2 teaspoons (5-10 ml) twice daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 to 3 teaspoons (10-15 ml) twice daily.
Organic agave, purified water, citric acid, organic raspberry flavor.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%†|
|Organic Black Elderberry
(berry) Extract standardized to BioActives from 3.2 g (3,200 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
My 2 kids love the taste of it. I give them 5ml a day (diluted with water), and it seems to work on them. They are 3.5 years old and 1.5 years old, and the elder one goes to full day child care. She used to get a flu or cough every month, but after taking this product, I noticed that she doesn't get any serious flu (just a few snuffles that last a day), and no fever! Already bought 3 bottles, still loving it.
My child, who is in pre-school, doesn't easily catch a cold like in the past.
We love this Product
Posted by 4935871706177244965 on May 02, 2016
Help my kit
Effective for early onset of colds
Posted by 5676080096470259192 on May 02, 2016
I've been using this on my 3.5 year old and 1.5 year old. 3.5yo loves it but not the 1.5yo. Think it's a tad too sweet but it's great for speeding up recovery from colds when taken at the early onset of one.
Kids love the taste! I love that they do not get sick anymore! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this syrup!
Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016
So glad to have found this Organic/GMO-Free syrup to keep my children healthy through the winter bugs. My children love the flavor and try to lick the inside of the "cup" when the should be "done". Easy and cheap way to keep your children healthier! If you found this review helpful, please click the YES button. Thanks!
Posted by 5556598063649783124 on Dec 13, 2015
taste great . really help immunity to fight virus .