Categories Health Topics Children's Health
Categories Health Topics Colds, Flu & Viral Elderberry ( Sambucus )
Nature's Way, Organic Sambucus for Kids Natural Syrup, Natural Berry Flavor, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Bio-Certified Elderberry
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Certified
- Virologist Tested
- Standardized Extract
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA)
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Sweetened with Agave
- Formulated for Kids
- Delicious Taste
- Dosage Cup Included
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, efficacy has been proven in clinical trials.
- Nature's Way Organic Sambucus for Kids syrup contains a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberry
- Made from a premium cultivar of organically-grown black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
Backed by Research
- Virologist tested for effectiveness
- Bio-Certified for bioavailability and activity within the body
For Daily Maintenance:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 to 2 teaspoons (5-10 ml) twice daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 to 3 teaspoons (10-15 ml) twice daily.
Organic agave, purified water, citric acid, organic raspberry flavor.
Safety seal with printed outer shrink-band and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%†|
|Organic Black Elderberry
(berry) Extract standardized to BioActives from 3.2 g (3,200 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.