Nature's Way, Pepogest, Enteric-Coated Peppermint Oil, 60 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.66|
- Targeted Release Peppermint Oil
- Natural Gastrointestinal Comfort
- Clinical Potency
- Targeted Release
- Doctor Developed
- Dietary Supplement
- Natural Non GMO
- New! Clear-Coated Softgel
- Clinically Effective Natural Relief
Peppermint Oil and Gastrointestinal Comfort
For centuries peppermint oil has been traditionally used for gastrointestinal upset, cramps, gas and nausea. Today, modern science focuses on the menthol-rich essential oil found in peppermint leaves that soothes occasional disruptions in the bowel.
Enteric-Coated Pepogest for Targeted Release
Pepogest provides menthol-rich peppermint oil in enteric-coated softgels that withstand stomach acid to release directly into the intestine.
- Delivers to the area of discomfort
- Ensures maximum effectiveness
- Easily tolerated
Pepogest provides a full clinical dose of peppermint oil shown to soothe occasional bowel disruptions.
- .2 ml of peppermint oil per softgel
- Small, easy to swallow
Take 1 softgel three times daily with water, 30 minutes to one hour before food. Discontinue use if heartburn occurs.
Gelatin (softgel), purified water, aqueous coating solution (modified cellulose, fractionated coconut oil [non-hydrogenated], sodium alginate, stearic acid), glycerin.
Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. No wheat, gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose or yeast.
Safety sealed for your protection with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner bottle freshness seal under bottle cap. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Peppermint Oil||0.2 ml||**|
|Organic Soybean Oil (non-GMO)||0.1 ml||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Nature's Way Peppermint Oil
Posted by 5080331638947754061 on Dec 01, 2016
Good for irritable bowel.
got heartburn with this cant say its for those who dont have reflux.
Posted by Reviewer1752466 on Jan 07, 2015
This does help with digestion but I taste peppermint for quite a while after, keeps coming up.
great value for money
Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Feb 06, 2014
Good for digestion and fresh breath.