- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Nature's Way, Primadophilus Optima, For All Ages, 60 Vcaps
By Nature's Way77 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
- Product Code: NWY-15653
- UPC Code: 033674156537
- Package Quantity: 60 Vcaps
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.1 x 4.2 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Important Note:
This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- Synergistic Probiotic -More Strains than Other Brands
- Once Daily
- For Healthy Digestive Flora
- 14 Probiotic Strains
- Plus NutraFlora scFOS Synergistic Action
- True Identity- Lactobacillus & Bifidobacterium Super Blend
- True Release- Targeted Delivery Enteric-Coated
- True Potency 35 Billion CFU
- Dietary Supplement
- True Guarantee Probiotic
- Enhanced with NutraFlora
Replenish Microflora with Primadophilus Optima
Primadophilus Optima is the most potent (35 billion CFUs) and diverse (14 strains) delivery of probiotics for intestinal microflora.
Why 14 Probiotic Strains?
- Like a fingerprint, each individual has a unique balance of strains in their microflora
- Primadophilus Optima provides a broad diversity of strains commonly found in the human digestive tract
- Each strain provides its own unique benefits
Plus NutraFlora scFOS
- Unique "short-chain" form of FOS
- Preferred food source for microflora
- Promotes microflora growth & colonization
- More effective than other FOS forms
Importance of Microflora
The "friendly" bacteria of the intestinal tract are essential to good health because they:
- Secrete enzymes to aid proper digestion
- Produce organic compounds that inhibit the reproduction of harmful bacteria
- Boost immune function
Stress, poor diet, antibiotic use and bouts with diarrhea adversely affect microflora.
Exclusively backed by True Guarantee
- True Potency ensures 35 billion CFUs per capsule for the entire shelf life
- True Identity ensures only the strains listed on the label are found in the product
- True Release enteric-coating ensures stomach acid survival and intestinal delivery
Unique Advantages of Primadophilus Optima
- The most potent and diverse probiotic and prebiotic combination
- 35 billion CFUs (colony forming units) per capsule of 14 synergistic strains
- Designed to meet the needs of all ages
- Plus NutraFlora scFOS
- Suitable for vegetarians
Take 1 capsule daily. Keep refrigerated to maintain maximum potency.
Plant-derived capsule, aqueous enteric-coating (modified cellulose, sodium alginate, stearic acid, fractionated [non-hydrogenated] coconut oil, oleic acid), magnesium stearate.
May contain a minimal residual amount of milk or soy protein.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||2 mg||3%|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend providing 35 Billion CFU||285 mg||**|
|Lactobacillus casei - 108|
|Bifidobacterium longum - 135|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus - 122|
|Lactobacillus plantarum - 119|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 111|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus - 114|
|Bifidobacterium breve - 129|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum - 132|
|Lactococcus lactis - 136|
|Streptococcus thermophilus - 110|
|Bifidobacterium infantis - 116|
|Lactobacillus bulgaricus - 137|
|Lactobacillus salivarius - 118|
|Lactobacillus helveticus - 128|
|NutraFlora scFOS (short-chain fructooligosaccharides)||210 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I had ulcerative colitis for over 5 years and had a surgery performed in 2002 to remove my colon, - Restorative Proctocolectomy. After the surgery, I had a number of episodes of Pouchitis, which is treated with antibiotics. My surgeon suggested I try Probiotics on a daily basis to see if there is a reduction in the recurrance of Pouchitis. I tried a number of Probiotics, with some benefits. Then, on searching the web for Probiotics, I came across the 'Nature's Way, Primadophilus Optima 35 Billion CFU'. I have been taking one capsule on a daily basis for the past six months and only had two bouts of Pouchitis which was a great change form the four in six months I use to have before. I am hoping and feel confident that with the continued use of this product, the recurrance of Pouchitis will be completely eliminated. Thank you. Elias Varachia
I greatly appreciate the fact that IHerb sends this perishable product in a refrigerated container! I bought this same product from another internet dealer, and they sent it to me in a regular (non-refrigerated) container, thus jeopardizing the viability of the bacteria.