Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Original, 180 Vcaps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Once Daily
- For Healthy Digestive Flora
- True Identity Acidophilus & Rhamnosus
- True Potency 5 Billion CFU
- True Release, Targeted Delivery
- Dietary Supplement
- For Ages 12 & Up
- True Guarantee Probiotic
- 2 Strain Formula Designed to Meet the Needs of Ages 12 & Up
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Exclusively backed by True Guarantee
- True Potency ensures 5 billion CFUs per capsule for the entire shelf life
- True Identity ensures only the strains listed on the label are found in the product
- True Release enteric-coating ensures stomach acid survival and intestinal delivery
Recommendation: Take 1 capsule daily. Keep refrigerated to maintain maximum potency.
Potato starch, plant-derived capsule, aqueous enteric-coating (modified cellulose, sodium alginate, stearic acid, fractionated [non-hydrogenated] coconut oil, oleic acid), magnesium stearate, ascorbic acid
May contain a minimal residual amount of milk or soy proteins.
Double safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap film and printed inner bottle freshness seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 180|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend providing 5 Billion CFU
|**Daily Value not established.|
This is an effective product provided you receive it properly from the retailer. iHerb was on of the few that ships this product cold and packaged that way to insure that it remains cold. The entire family uses this product which includes our children ages 6 and 11. We use it to not only add the good bacteria, but to reduce or eliminate any effects of yeast in the intestines. So, we are getting rid of the bad bacteria and adding the good. We have only been using this for 1 month and we have noticed more of an effect on our children, particularly in terms of behavior and the degree of moodiness, grouchiness, etc. They seem to be less irritable or displaying behavior that indicates they are less irritated or frustrated. For us we think it has boosted our immune system.
Posted by 4756687992582116020 on Apr 02, 2015
Great product, certainly notice it when I DON'T use it haha.
Nature's Way, Primadophilus Original
Posted by 5638617353844611702 on Feb 25, 2015
I actually bought these by mistake, I was meant to buy the kids chewable probiotics. But I take them myself and they are great. You can buy this brand in New Zealand and this product is about 4 x the price that iHerb sell it for - fantastic saving buying and having it shipped from the other side of the world :)
Nature's Way Probiotic
Posted by Deckers on Jun 19, 2012
The only probiotic we've ever taken. Love it!
Always a great thing to have on hand
Posted by mountainpony on Mar 07, 2012
We take this daily, and now that I am breast feeding I also use it in extra doses when I feel mastitis coming on to make it go away. A great supplement.