Nature's Way, Original Sambucus for Kids, Bio-Certified Elderberry, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
Priced together: $17.58 Priced separately: $19.58
- Formulated Just for Kids
- Great Tasting
- Tested for Efficacy
- Standardized Extract
- Natural Syrup
- Dietary Supplement
- Natural Formula
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Delicious Taste
- Natural Berry Flavor
- For Children & Adults
- Dosage Cup Included
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, efficacy has been proven in clinical trials.
- Nature's Way Original Sambucus for Kids syrup contains a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
Backed by Research
- Tested for effectiveness
- Bio-Certified for bioavailabilty and activity within the body
For Daily Maintenance:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 tsp (5 ml) daily. Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 tsp (10 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1-2 tsp (5-10 ml) twice daily. Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2-3 tsp (10-15 ml) twice daily.
Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrink-band and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%†|
Echinacea angustifolia (root) and Echinacea purpurea (flower) liquid extract; Propolis
|Black Elderberry (berry)
Extract standardized to BioActives from 3.2 g (3,200 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.