- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Nature's Way, Sambucus, Standardized Elderberry, Sugar-Free, 8 fl oz (240 ml)
By Nature's Way374 Reviews
0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
- Product Code: NWY-15331
- UPC Code: 033674153314
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz (240 ml)
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 2.4 x 2.4 in, 0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
Combo Discount: -$12.00
- Not a Low Calorie Food
- Great Tasting
- Bioavailable Extract with Flavonoid BioActives
- Elderberry Syrup
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Delicious Taste
- For Children & Adults
- Dosage Cup Included
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
- Made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids
- Full-spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives
- Produced with a gentle, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency
Tested for Bioavailability
- Our elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) four times daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.
Sorbitol, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors, citric acid.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrink-band and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 mL)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||2%†|
|Black Elderberry (berry)
Extract standardized to BioActives
from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Too bad this is in a plastic bottle. I don't wasn't to ingest plastic leeching out into an extract. I am a grad student and have read too much about plastic and its properties. An extract meant to enhance your health should not be placed into a plastic bottle that would likely have the opposite effects on your health.
Before i started giving this to my kid i never thought i'd find an immunity stimulating product to actually work. Well this one (and the other ones by the same company) proved me so wrong. By this time last winter my daughter had been ill 3-4 times already. This winter - once and it was not serious. Highly recommend!!!