Nature's Way, Original Sambucus, Bio-Certified Elderberry Lozenges, 30 Lozenges
Priced together: $14.82 Priced separately: $16.82
- Best Seller
- Great Tasting
- Standardized Extract
- Dietary Supplement
- Natural Formula
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Delicious Taste
- Natural Flavor
- For Kids & Adults
- Convenient Lozenge Form
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, efficacy has been proven in clinical trials.
- Nature’s Way Original Sambucus lozenges contain a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
Backed by Research
- Tested for effectiveness
- Bio-Certified for bioavailability and activity within the body.
Allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 1 lozenge 1-2 times daily.
Children: Take 1 lozenge daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 lozenges twice daily.
Children: Take 1 lozenge twice daily.
Sucrose, fructose, magnesium stearate, silica, natural flavor.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Lozenge|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||Less than 1 g||<1%†|
|Sugars||Less than 1 g||**|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||100 mg||167%|
|Black Elderberry (berry)
Extract standardized to BioActives from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries
|† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.