Nature's Way, Original Sambucus, Standardized Elderberry, 8 fl oz (240 ml)
By Nature's Way
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Best Seller
- Great Tasting
- Bioavailable Extract with Flavonoid BioActives
- Elderberry Syrup
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Delicious Taste
- Berry Flavor
- For Children & Adults
- Dosage Cup Included
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
Standardized Sambucus Elderberry Extract
- Made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids
- Full-spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives
- Produced with a gentle, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency
Tested for Bioavailability
- Our elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.
Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, malic acid, natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Servings per Container: 24|
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%†|
|Black Elderberry (berry) Extract standardized to BioActives from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries||100 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
The new formula is thinner and more watery but still seems to pack the same punch. My last cold took less than 4 days and never really knocked me down. The weariness is still there, but the respiratory symptoms are much less severe if you start taking it in time. I take a 2-3 teaspoons twice a day whenever I start to feel a cold coming on - until I feel it is mostly gone.
We have a child who as a toddler suffered badly with chest infections. We used to depended on conventional medicine to get him through as often the most simple of colds would result in asthma. . After an extended period of antibiotics his immune was shot. We are now re-educated as a result, to the power of organic and natural remedies. Sambucus is the one remedy we depend and surpasses everything else! Caught quickly enough, that little cough or sniffle is turned around and sent away, just after two or three days! We don't understand why or how Sambucus works but it does. it's not just a remedy for our child but also for us parents too. We have learnt that we need to complete a four a day dose for five days to completely nullify any cold germs. We don't take it as an immune booster we only use it as a medication. Highly recommend.
Posted by 5437410579819942322 on Feb 18, 2016
Great for sinus and colds.
Posted by 5739954560305947529 on Feb 03, 2016
We love the Nature's Way brand Elderberry. Has great flavor and always seems to do it's job! When I don't make my own, I buy Nature's Way.
Posted by alljodesign on Jan 03, 2016
Posted by 5164540385146062116 on Jan 01, 2016