Nature's Way, Sambucus, Bio-Certified Elderberry, Sugar-Free, Natural Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
By Nature's Way2 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jul 2017
Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: NWY-06971
- UPC Code: 033674069714
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Dimensions: 2 x 2.2 x 5.1 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Not a Low Calorie Food
- Great Taste
- Natural Formula
- Tested for Efficacy
- Standardized Extract
- Dietary Supplement
- Natural Formula
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Delicious Taste
- Natural Berry Flavor
- For Children & Adults
- Dosage Cup Included
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, efficacy has been proven in clinical trials.
- Nature’s Way Sugar-Free Sambucus syrup* contains a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
*Not a low calorie food
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
Backed by Research
- Tested for effectiveness
- Bio-Certified for bioavailability and activity within the body.
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.
Sorbitol, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%†|
|Black Elderberry (berry) Extract standardized to BioActives from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar berries||100 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.