Nature's Way, Sambucus, Standardized Elderberry, Sugar-Free, 8 fl oz (240 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.76|
- Not a Low Calorie Food
- Great Tasting
- Bioavailable Extract with Flavonoid BioActives
- Elderberry Syrup
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Delicious Taste
- For Children & Adults
- Dosage Cup Included
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
- Made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids
- Full-spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives
- Produced with a gentle, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency
Tested for Bioavailability
- Our elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) four times daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.
Sorbitol, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors, citric acid.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrink-band and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 mL)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||2%†|
|Black Elderberry (berry)
Extract standardized to BioActives
from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value (DV) not established.|
A comforting syrup
A comforting syrup
I had this cough that seems to attack in the night and I've tried everything but only for a small relief. Then I found that Nature's Way, Sambucus has been shown to work rather well in trials which means I must give this one a try. Well, I was pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness, so I gave it to my kid too! I like this Sambucus because it is sugar-free and it taste great too! If all else fails, then I recommend this Nature's Way, Sambucus because it work for my cough. I am extremely pleased with it! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!
Too bad this is in a plastic bottle. I don't wasn't to ingest plastic leeching out into an extract. I am a grad student and have read too much about plastic and its properties. An extract meant to enhance your health should not be placed into a plastic bottle that would likely have the opposite effects on your health.
Nature's Way, Sambucus
Posted by 5510633329174560868 on Jan 17, 2017
Great for kids and adults. It taste very sweet even tho no sugar is added, it helps better than medicines when you catch a cold, cough and flu.
Posted by Blossom26 on Jan 03, 2017
Almost 1 year
Posted by 5524184075577292100 on May 29, 2016
Every morning our family has taken this elderberry for one year.
Posted by 4872468497579699766 on May 18, 2016
first time to try. taste like coughing syrup as it's sugar free. less cough after taking it.