Categories Supplements Homeopathy
Categories Health Topics Colds, Flu & Viral Elderberry ( Sambucus )
Nature's Way, Sambucus FluCare, Multi-Symptom Flu Relief, Elderberry Lozenges, 30 Chewable Lozenges
Priced together: $16.46 Priced separately: $18.46
- Multi-Symptom Flu Relief
- Naturally Alleviates Fever, Cough, Congestion & Sore Throat
- With Clinically Tested Alpha CF
- Great Tasting
Uses: Temporarily relieves common flu symptoms:*
- stuffy nose*
- runny nose*
- minor aches/pains*
- sore throat*
- Naturally relieves common flu symptoms such as chills/fever, congestion, coughing, headache, minor aches/pains, sneezing, sore throat, and stuffy/runny nose.
- Sambucus nigra 3X (black elderberry) plus clinically tested Alpha CF blend: Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X.
For Children & Adults
- Suitable for children ages 6 and up
- Natural, non-drowsy formula
- Gluten-free; No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
*These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use.
- Chew or dissolve lozenges in the mouth. Do not swallow lozenges whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms.
|Adults & children 12 years of age and older||Take 1 chewable lozenge four times daily.|
|Children 6-11 years of age||Take 1 chewable lozenge two times daily.|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor.|
(in each chewable lozenge)
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Sambucus nigra 3X||Pain reliever and fever reducer*|
|Bryonia 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X||Cough suppressant*|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X||Sneezing, runny nose and sore throat*|
|Ipecacuanha 3X||Nasal decongestant*|
|*These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use.|
|Inactive ingredients: Elderberry extract, fructose, magnesium stearate, malic acid, mannitol, natural flavors, silica, sorbitol, sucrose.|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.