Nature's Way, Sambucus FluCare, Multi-Symptom Flu Relief, Elderberry Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
By Nature's Way2 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: NWY-15803
- UPC Code: 033674158036
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 5.3 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Naturally Alleviates Fever, Cough, Congestion & Sore Throat
- With Clinically Tested Alpha CF
- 99% Alcohol-Free (0.6% Alcohol)
Temporarily relieves common flu symptoms:
- sore throat
- minor aches/pains
- stuffy nose
- runny nose
- Naturally relieves common flu symptoms such as chills/fever, congestion, coughing, headache, minor aches/pains, sneezing, sore throat, and stuffy/runny nose.
- Sambucus nigra 3X (black elderberry) plus the clinically tested Alpha CF blend: Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia alba 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X
For Children & Adults
- Suitable for children ages 6 and up
- Natural, non-drowsy formula
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms.
Plastic dosage cup provided.
|Adults & children 12 years of age and older||Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily.|
|Children 6-11 years of age||Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) for times daily.|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor.|
(in each teaspoon = 5 ml)
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Sambucus nigra 3X||Pain reliever and fever reducer|
|Bryonia 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X||Cough suppressant|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X||Sneezing, runny nose and sore throat|
|Ipecacuanha 3X||Nasal decongestant|
|Inactive Ingredients citric acid, elderberry extract, fructose, lactose, natural raspberry flavor, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin.|
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking asthma or emphysema
- a cough companied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
iHerb Customer Reviews