- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Naturally Alleviates Fever, Cough, Congestion & Sore Throat
- With Clinically Tested Alpha CF
- 99% Alcohol-Free (0.6% Alcohol)
Temporarily relieves common flu symptoms:
- sore throat
- minor aches/pains
- stuffy nose
- runny nose
- Naturally relieves common flu symptoms such as chills/fever, congestion, coughing, headache, minor aches/pains, sneezing, sore throat, and stuffy/runny nose.
- Sambucus nigra 3X (black elderberry) plus the clinically tested Alpha CF blend: Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia alba 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X
For Children & Adults
- Suitable for children ages 6 and up
- Natural, non-drowsy formula
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms.
Plastic dosage cup provided.
|Adults & children 12 years of age and older||Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily.|
|Children 6-11 years of age||Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) for times daily.|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor.|
(in each teaspoon = 5 ml)
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Sambucus nigra 3X||Pain reliever and fever reducer|
|Bryonia 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X||Cough suppressant|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X||Sneezing, runny nose and sore throat|
|Ipecacuanha 3X||Nasal decongestant|
|Inactive Ingredients citric acid, elderberry extract, fructose, lactose, natural raspberry flavor, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin.|
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking asthma or emphysema
- a cough companied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.