Nature's Way, Original Sambucus For Kids, Black Elderberry, 8 fl oz (240 ml)
By Nature's Way253 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jan 2017
Shipping Weight: 0.89 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Product Code: NWY-15359
- UPC Code: 033674153598
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz (240 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 6.3 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Formulated Just for Kids
- Great Tasting
- Tested for Efficacy
- Standardized Extract
- Natural Syrup
- Dietary Supplement
- Natural Formula
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Delicious Taste
- Natural Berry Flavor
- For Children & Adults
- Dosage Cup Included
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, efficacy has been proven in clinical trials.
- Nature's Way Original Sambucus for Kids syrup contains a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
Backed by Research
- Tested for effectiveness
- Bio-Certified for bioavailability and activity within the body
For Daily Maintenance:
Children 1-6 years of age: Take 1 tsp (5 ml) daily. Children 7-12 years of age: Take 2 tsp (10 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Children 1-6 years of age: Take 1-2 tsp (5-10 ml) twice daily. Children 7-12 years of age: Take 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 ml) twice daily.
Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%†|
Echinacea angustifolia (root) and Echinacea purpurea (flower) liquid extract; Propolis
|Black Elderberry (berry)
Extract standardized to BioActives from 3.2 g (3,200 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
After going through two bouts of Hand Foot Mouth, I started my son on this and he hasn't gotten as much as a sniffle from daycare in two years.
..i give it to my child.. it works soooo good.. We got flue only one time this winter.