Nature's Way, Sambucus Immune, Echinacea, Zinc, Propolis & Vitamin C, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Standardized Elderberry
- Bioavailable Extract with Flavonoid BioActives
- Elderberry Syrup
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Delicious Taste
- Berry Flavor
- For Children & Adults
- Dosage Cup Included
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
- Made from a premium cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids
- Full spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives
- Produced with a gentle, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency
Tested for Bioavailability
- Our elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.
Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors, citric acid
Safety sealed with printed outer shrink-band and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%†|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||100 mg||167%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||10 mg||67%|
Echinacea angustifolia (root) and Echinacea purpurea (flower) liquid extract; Propolis
|Black Elderberry (berry)
Extract standardized to BioActives from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.