Nature's Way, Sambucus Immune, Bio-Certified Elderberry, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
By Nature's WayWrite a Review
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: NWY-06974
- UPC Code: 033674069745
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.1 x 5 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Echinacea, Zinc, Propolis & Vitamin C
- Tested for Efficacy
- Standardized Extract
- Natural Syrup
- Dietary Supplement
- Natural Formula
- Kosher Certified
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Delicious Taste
- Natural Berry Flavor
- For Children & Adults
- Dosage Cup Included
About Black Elderberry
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, efficacy has been proven in clinical trials.
- Nature’s Way Sambucus Immune syrup contains a unique, full spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoids BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency
From Premium Elderberries
- Made from a premium cultivar of black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.)
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
Backed by Research
- Tested for effectiveness
- Bio-Certified for bioavailability and activity within the body
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.
Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor, ascorbic acid, citric acid.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrink-band and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. To preserve quality and freshness keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%†|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||100 mg||167%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||10 mg||67%|
|Proprietary Blend Echinacea angustifolia (root) and Echinacea purpurea (flower) liquid extract; Propolis||478 mg||**|
|Black Elderberry (berry) Extract standardized to BioActives from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries||100 mg||**|
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.