Nature's Way, Sambucus Organic Zinc Lozenges, Berry Flavor, 24 Lozenges
By Nature's Way
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Made with Organic Brown Rice Syrup
- Vitamin C
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- Great Tasting Berry Flavor
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Made with our unique, full-spectrum black elderberry extract
- From premium cultivar, organically grown black elderberries naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction ensures maximum flavonoid potency
- Each lozenge provides 12.5 mg of Black Elderberry Extract
- Plus Zinc (5 mg) and 100% of the daily value of Vitamin C (60 mg)
- Delicious natural raspberry flavor
- Sweetened with organic brown rice syrup and organic dried cane syrup
- No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- Certified Kosher
Recommendation: Allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in mouth. Children and Adults take 1 lozenge as needed up to 5 times daily.
Organic brown rice syrup, organic dried cane syrup, natural raspberry flavor.
For your safety the bag is sealed and each lozenge is wrapped in printed cellophane. Do not use if bag is open or lozenges are unwrapped. To help preserve freshness, keep tightly sealed and store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Lozenge (4 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%†|
|Other Carbohydrate||1 g||**|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||5 mg||33%|
|Organic Black Elderberry
(berry) Extract standardized to BioActives
from 800 mg of premium cultivar elderberries
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Larger than a cough drop, these individually wrapped lozenges are handy to have on hand for purse or pocket when needed. Mildly berry flavored with a boost of zinc and vitamin C. Not overly sweet. Organic, standardized, full-spectrum and gluten free.
I trust sambucus, first time trying their lozenges. Taste not very strong. Hope it works
Posted by 5345463631204952593 on Apr 22, 2016
These are so nice to have around for the special moment of completeness I'll allow myself!
Posted by 5442462845919728535 on Jan 23, 2016
Zinc sometimes leave a weird taste in your mouth and Sambucus does not and they have a nice taste and I like to believe they help.
My daughter loves it
Posted by Reviewer1157386 on Dec 18, 2015
Taste is good, I gave it for my daughter when she start throat pain and running nose. Much cheaper that retail shop.
입천장이 너무 아픔..ㅠ
Posted by 5152058138995344182 on Nov 04, 2015
맛이랑 다른건 비교적 만족하는데 입천장이 너무 아파요..후기보니 저만그런건 아닌듯요..먹을때 그렇게 과격(?)하게 먹진 않은것 같은데 말이죠..꺼끌거리는것이 없으면 더좋을것 같아요