Nature's Way, Umcka, Cold + Flu, Berry Flavor, 20 Chewable Tablets
By Nature's Way
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural Relief
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- Plus Alpha CF
- Suitable for Children
- Great Tasting Chewables
- Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in each chewable tablet)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Bryonia alba 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X||Cough suppressant|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X||Sneezing/runny nose/sore throat|
|Ipecacuanha 3X||Nasal decongestant|
Inactive ingredients Lactose, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, modified cellulose gum, natural berry flavor, natural color, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed in blister units. Do not use if individual blisters are opened or torn.
iHerb Customer Reviews
As a retired German pharmacist I have read all the research behind Umcka products. I have tried them all personally as well as treated my children and grandchildren with these safe and effective products. They worl amazingly well and without nasty side effects.
I've used many different kinds of natural cold products. I am allergic to echinacea and so was thrilled to find Umcka. I used it first while on a trip to Colorado and got instant relief by slowly letting these tablets dissolve in my mouth several times a day. With no side effects. Now I always keep some in the house ready when someone comes down with a cold.
Siempre procuro tenerlo por si lo necesito, en el coche, en el trabajo y en casa
Posted by 4794042446000386326 on Apr 01, 2014
Llevo años en que mi estado habitual a lo largo del año era el de estar acatarrado o con gripe, por virus o por alergias o por lo que fuera. Desde que empecé a consumir este producto no he desarrollado ningun catarro o gripe, los cojo igual, pero al menos ahora no me van a mas y detengo el proceso en horas o en dos dias como muchisimo. Lo consumo cuando tengo sintomas de catarro o gripe, sobre todo de garganta y lo combino con otros productos: - OHCO, Cold Snap, 120 Capsules - (a diario tomo)Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, Herbal Defense Complex, 240 Capsules
Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Sep 26, 2013
Whenever my 8 year old is around germy situations, I give him one of these tablets. I find that once the virus has set in it's much more difficult to get rid of so I like to nip it in the bud.
Posted by Reviewer1015252 on Jan 13, 2013
The product works well.
Posted by Reviewer2346830 on Nov 16, 2012