Nature's Way, Umcka, Cold+Flu, Fructose-Free Syrup, Orange Flavor, 4 oz (120 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Natural Relief
- Aches/Pains, Congestion, Cough, Fever, Runny Nose, Sore Throat
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- Plus Alpha CF
- Suitable for Children
- Sugar-Free Syrup
- 99% Alcohol-Free (1.4 % Alcohol)
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & Children 12 years of age and older: take 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Plastic dosage cup provided.
|Active Ingredients (in each teaspoon = 7.5 ml)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration & reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Bryonia alba 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X||Cough suppressant|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X||Sneezing/runny nose/sore throat|
|Ipecacuanha 3X||Nasal decongestant|
|Inactive Ingredients Citric acid, lactose, malic acid, maltodextrin, natural orange flavor, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin.|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety Sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
This product is just what I was looking for! There are no harsh chemicals or artificial substances added. Taste is good and it seemed to shorten the duration of symptoms.
I LIKE THIS PRODUCT
Posted by Reviewer1690847 on Feb 12, 2011
MY FRIEND RECOMMENDED ME THIS PRODUCT FEW YEARS AGO, AND ALL MY FAMILY USE IT TO TREAT COLD AND FLUE. I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL MY FRIENDS. I BELIEVE, THIS PRODUCT IS VERY EFFECTIVE.
Posted by Reviewer1533304 on Jan 04, 2011
Always works great!
Posted by Reviewer1332199 on Nov 11, 2009
I have been using Umcka for years now with great results. I like the sugar-free formula and it's nice to have a variety of flavours for the kids.
Great for colds
Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Oct 30, 2008
This helped shorten the duration and severity of my last cold. I'm going to keep a bottle on hand at all times!