Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare, Alcohol-Free Drops, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1.5 ml 3 times daily by mouth.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 ml 3 times daily by mouth.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, maltodextrin, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin.|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
As a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or last more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted shrinkband around bottle cap is broken or missing.
I always keeps this in my house. if you take it at the on start of a cold or flu, it knocks it right out. My doctor recommended it and it works.
For the past twenty years I would get a winter cold that always turned into something worse. Two winters ago my stepdaughter gave some of this and I haven't even had a bad cold since. My family and friends have been amazed at how well it works.
Works for Kitties as Well
Posted by Reviewer1668796 on Dec 20, 2015
I used this to ward off cold symptoms from my cats. The taste is tolerable and on average I dropped 5 to 6 drops (appx. 0.25ml) directly through the side of their mouths. I used up to 7 to 8 drops (appx. 0.30ml). Three times daily, continue for two more days after the symptoms have subsided. It usually takes two weeks for a cold to run its course but this winter it was gone in less than a week. Other herbs that are great to use in combination are Black Elderberry and Lomatium but I felt this one alone does a wonderful job, too.
Love Umcka products!
Posted by myoungpepper on Apr 24, 2013
Have been using Umcka's menthol cold care and my 11 yr old daughter doesn't like the taste, so bought this to see if it was better tasting. She's not too impressed with it's flavor either, but does feel better after taking it. It's best to use as soon as symptoms 1st occur, but unfortunately this didn't come in until after the fact, so the duration of her symptoms have been a little longer than usual. I've never bought a liquid cold med that taste's good, so that's not a big issue for me as long as it works and doesn't have a bunch of synthetic chemicals made from a lab in it. Great for adults, kids and babies as well!
Not quite sure
Posted by brownrice on Feb 16, 2013
My family used it, it gave some temporary relief I guess.
Posted by Reviewer2231693 on Dec 18, 2012
good taste, no alcohol, love it!