Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare, Cherry Flavor, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
By Nature's Way41 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: NWY-15273
- UPC Code: 033674152737
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Dimensions: 2 x 2.2 x 5.2 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.12
- Cherry Flavor Syrup
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- Non-Drowsy Formula
- Soothing Syrup
- 99% Alcohol Free (0.6% Alcohol)
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 -1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children 6 to 11 years of age: take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Plastic dosage cup provided.
|Active Ingredients (in 1-1/2 teaspoons = 7.5 ml)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients Aronia juice, citric acid, fructose, maltodextrin, natural cherry flavor, purified water.|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or last more than 3 days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) out of direct sunlight
iHerb Customer Reviews
THIS IS PART OF MY FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE WHEN I FEEL A COLD COMING ON. IT REALLY DOES SHORTEN THE LENGTH AND TAKES AWAY A LOT OF THE SYMPTOMS.
Great product, has kept me at work and my kids in school. We are totally sold on Umcka's ability to make a cold a non- event!