Nature's Way, Umcka ColdCare Chewable Tablets, Cherry Flavor, 20 Tablets
By Nature's Way
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- Great Tasting Chewables
Top Seller in Europe
- Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in each chewable tablet)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients Citric acid, magnesium stearate, malic acid, maltodextrin, mannitol, modified cellulose gum, natural cherry flavor, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol.|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chromic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed in blister units. Do not use if individual blisters are open or torn.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I just began using this product this cold season and I do see a big difference. If taken on the on set of a cold, it doesn't ever progress. Just be sure to follow the directions and continue to take it a couple of days after the symptoms are better.
Seemed to do the trick with a stubborn flu bug earlier this year. Tastes ok too. I would buy two boxes to be safe, as they recommend you take it two days after symptoms go away.
Posted by 5316504877528512797 on Oct 02, 2014
a friend told me about this product and I've been using it for a while . it is great and easy to use for the children . They like the flavor. It works very well.
Knocks out colds fast
Posted by Reviewer2967029 on May 08, 2014
We have used Umcka for many years now because if you take it at the first sign of a cold or sore throat it will significantly reduce your symptoms and you will be sick for less time. I always add in Vitamin C and Olive Leaf and Colostrum along with clean pure water and healthy nutrition to make sure I get well fast!
Natures Miracle Cold Cure!
Posted by Reviewer3333610 on Feb 10, 2013
I discovered this product when I had a cold whilst on holiday in New York. I started taking them on the Wednesday and by the Friday my heavy cold had pretty much gone, I was amazed! Since then I take them when I have had the first "tell-tail-tickle" of a cold in my nose and I am convinced I have pre-empted quite a few colds using these tablets. Wouldn't be without them now.
Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Nov 17, 2012
I've used homeopathy for many years as individual remedies, never as a combination that is chewable. I am telling you this stuff works! It either stops a cold at the first sign of a sore throat or certainly shortens and lessens the severity. Our entire family benefits from this product!