Categories Children's Health
Categories Children's Health Cold, Flu, Cough, Children
Nature's Way, Umcka ColdCare, Children's, Cherry Flavor Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Soothing Syrup
- Speeds Recovery
- For Ages 6 & Up
- Alcohol Free
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Plastic dosage cup provided.
|Children 12 years of age and older||Take 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 ml) three times daily|
|Children 6-11 years of age||Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) three times daily|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor|
(in each teaspoon = 5 ml)
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive ingredients Aronia juice, citric acid, fructose, maltodextrin, natural cherry flavor, purified water.|
Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed with printed inner seal under the bottle cap. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.