Categories Health Topics Children's Health
Categories Health Topics Children's Health Cold, Flu, Cough, Children
Nature's Way, Umcka ColdCare, Children's Natural Medicine, Cherry Flavor Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Soothing Syrup
- Speeds Recovery
- For Ages 2 & Up
- Alcohol Free
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
|Children 12 years of age or older||Take 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 ml) three times daily|
|Children 6-11 years of age||Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) three times daily|
|Children 2-5 years of age||Take 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) three times daily|
|Children under 2 years of age||Ask a doctor|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (60-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight
- Plastic dosage cup provided.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed with printed inner seal under the bottle cap. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
|Active Ingredients (in each teaspoon = 5 ml)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: aronia juice, citric acid, fructose, maltodextrin, natural cherry flavor, purified, water.|