Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare, Mint-Menthol Flavor, 4 oz (120 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Mint-Menthol Flavor Syrup
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- Extra Relief Formula
- Soothing Syrup
- 8.2% Alcohol
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1-1/2 teaspoon (7.5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Plastic dosage cup provided.
(in 1-1/2 teaspoons = 7.5 ml)
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration & reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredient: alcohol (8.2%), fructose, natural menthol, natural spearmint flavor, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin.|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Store at room temperature 20-25º C (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
Nature's Way, Umcka is an amazing product. Because I have drippy sinuses, I do a lot of coughing. If I get an cold or something else that generates a cough, I tend to cough until the middle of June when my sinuses shut down for the summer. By using Umcka, I can eliminate the cough in about three weeks. I have given it to others with upper respiratory illnesses and they have become fans too.
They say this reduces the amount of time you spend sick, and it is TRUE. It also greatly helps with sore throats & coughing - even from asthma. I keep it on hand all the time.
Amazing... works every time!
Posted by MrsTurnip on Apr 14, 2013
This product is amazing. I've used it to ward off three colds now. The last one, which occurred over Easter weekend, came with a horrible chesty cough. I immediately started taking the ColdCare medication at first sign of cough, and within three days, everything cleared up! Usually my coughs and colds take a good week to completely go away. I love this product so much! :)
Posted by Sholik on Jul 14, 2012
used for colds with a dry cough, not intense. increased cough, sputum, there was, the inflammation was felt deeply. did not see the desired effect after the course.
Posted by Reviewer2371246 on Jan 30, 2012
This some great stuff. Take it as soon as I feel something coming on and couple days later I am good to go.
Best I've Found
Posted by Reviewer2922816 on Feb 12, 2011
A relative recommended this product to me and have used it for the past few years and found it to help more than any others I've tried. Arlene Peterson