Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare, Soothing Hot Drink, Lemon Flavor, 10 Packets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- May be Served Cold for Children
- Dissolve contents of 1 packet in 4-6 ounces of hot water and sip while hot. May also de dissolved in 4-6 ounces of cold water, which may be preferable for children.
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 3-4 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 2-3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in each packet)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients Citric acid, maltodextrin, natural color, natural lemon flavor, silica, xylitol.|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed in packet units. Do not use if individual packets are opened or torn.
I was able to get over my cold/flu in just 7 days using this product. It eased my symptoms and I liked that it was all natural. The taste was good and even better with a small amount of honey that I added. Have ordered this for my patients in a residential program who have mental illness and addiction (and are on several different psychiatric medications). UMCKA is a great alternative to harsh cold remedies that have nasty side effects. Thanks for making this available; I am stocking up!
Cold and flue
Posted by Korutherapy on May 27, 2016
Helps to shorten the duration of a cold.
Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 07, 2015
Posted by Reviewer3275710 on May 14, 2015
I haven't gotten a cold yet so I don't know how well it works for that, but when I have an itchy throat this is a very soothing hot drink and makes my throat better. Nice lemon taste which is not sweet, I even feel like drinking it like a hot lemonade drink!
Posted by 5596291876698472313 on Nov 17, 2014
good. My husband was very ill. but this drink was very useful for him.thanks for supler