- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare, Soothing Hot Drink, Lemon Flavor, 10 Packets
By Nature's Way110 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: NWY-15146
- UPC Code: 033674151464
- Package Quantity: 10 Packets
- Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.1 x 1.6 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
Combo Discount: -$12.00
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- May be Served Cold for Children
- Dissolve contents of 1 packet in 4-6 ounces of hot water and sip while hot. May also de dissolved in 4-6 ounces of cold water, which may be preferable for children.
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 3-4 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 2-3 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in each packet)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients Citric acid, maltodextrin, natural color, natural lemon flavor, silica, xylitol.|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed in packet units. Do not use if individual packets are opened or torn.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I was able to get over my cold/flu in just 7 days using this product. It eased my symptoms and I liked that it was all natural. The taste was good and even better with a small amount of honey that I added. Have ordered this for my patients in a residential program who have mental illness and addiction (and are on several different psychiatric medications). UMCKA is a great alternative to harsh cold remedies that have nasty side effects. Thanks for making this available; I am stocking up!
Soothing for cough and respiratory issues