Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare, Soothing Syrup, Cherry Flavor, 8 oz (240 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Sinus & Bronchial Infections
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- Non-Drowsy Formula
- 99% Alcohol-Free (0.5% Alcohol)
- Delicious, Quickly Absorbed Syrup
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml) 3 times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 3 times daily.
Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Plastic dosage cup provided.
(in 1-1/2 teaspoons = 7.5 ml)
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
Inactive ingredients Aronia juice, citric acid, fructose, maltodextrin, natural cherry flavor, purified water.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
This always rids us of nasal, bronchial and throat stuff very quickly and it tastes great.
I have been using Umcka for several years after a friend mentioned it to me. My experinece has been that if I begin to take it as soon as I get the first inkling of symptoms, I can often avoid getting sick.
Recommended by a co-worker...
Posted by 5469848770504870142 on Feb 17, 2014
This stuff works well. It isn't an overnight "cure," but after two or three days you see a real improvement or symptoms completely gone. Glad my co-worker recommended it.
Good for Kids and Adults
Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012
Take Umcka when you first feel the signs of a cold and lessen the duration or completely eliminate the cold from your body.
Umcka Cold Care
Posted by Reviewer3259999 on Mar 08, 2012
I highly recommend this product. Several people in our office came down with a viral infection so as soon as I began the symptoms, I began taking Umcka and it reduced the length of my cold compared to those in the office that did not use Umcka.
Posted by Reviewer1793091 on Nov 21, 2011
Have not had to use 12hr decongestants since I started to use this product....Awesome!
Posted by Reviewer2855078 on Oct 13, 2011
I was introduced to this product a few years ago and despite my initial cynicism, it really does works. You do have to take it 3-5 times a day and it can make your stomach feel a little uneasy but symptoms improve rapidly. Our family love it!