Nature's Way, Umcka, Fast Actives, Cold + Flu Relief, Berry Flavor, Non-Drowsy, 10 Powder Packets
By Nature's Way43 Reviews
0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: NWY-15349
- UPC Code: 033674153499
- Package Quantity: 10 Powder Packets
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 3.4 x 0.9 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Rapidly Melts in Mouth
- Natural Multi-Action
- Aches/Pains, Congestion, Cough, Fever, Runny Nose, Sore Throat
- Suitable for Children
- Tear packet open, pour contents into mouth and swallow. For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take contents of 1 packet 4-5 times daily
- Children 6-11 years of age: take contents of 1 packet 2-4 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
|Active Ingredient (in each packet)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration/reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Bryonia 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X||Cough suppressant|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X||Sneezing/runny nose/sore throat|
|Ipecacuanha 3X||Nasal decongestant|
|Inactive Ingredients Citric acid, lactose, malic acid, maltodextrin, natural berry flavors, silica, xylitol.|
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough the last, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Other information Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper evident: Packaged in individually sealed packets. Do not use if packets are broken or torn.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Wonderful product - removed low temperature, good punch a stuffy nose. They raised me on my feet for a day ... The only minus for me - the taste fillers. I prefer products without them (even if they are natural ...))