Nature's Way, Umcka, Fast Actives, Cold + Flu Relief, Berry Flavor, Non-Drowsy, 10 Powder Packets
By Nature's Way42 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: NWY-15349
- UPC Code: 033674153499
- Package Quantity: 10 Powder Packets
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 3.4 x 0.9 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.15
- Rapidly Melts in Mouth
- Natural Multi-Action
- Aches/Pains, Congestion, Cough, Fever, Runny Nose, Sore Throat
- Suitable for Children
- Tear packet open, pour contents into mouth and swallow. For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take contents of 1 packet 4-5 times daily
- Children 6-11 years of age: take contents of 1 packet 2-4 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
|Active Ingredient (in each packet)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration/reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Bryonia 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X||Cough suppressant|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X||Sneezing/runny nose/sore throat|
|Ipecacuanha 3X||Nasal decongestant|
|Inactive Ingredients Citric acid, lactose, malic acid, maltodextrin, natural berry flavors, silica, xylitol.|
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough the last, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Other information Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper evident: Packaged in individually sealed packets. Do not use if packets are broken or torn.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Wonderful product - removed low temperature, good punch a stuffy nose. They raised me on my feet for a day ... The only minus for me - the taste fillers. I prefer products without them (even if they are natural ...))