- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Power Foods for the Modern Lifestyle
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Freeze-Dried Goldenberry Powder
- Certified Organic
- Andean Superfruit
- USDA Organic
- The Power of SuperFoods
- Certified Organic by Control Union
- The National Organic Program Standards of the United States Department of Agriculture
- Eat your Way to Health!
Organic Freeze-Dried Goldenberry Powder
Goldenberries have been enjoyed by the Incan Empire and South American cultures for thousands of years. This bag contains 100% pure, freeze-dried goldenberry powder that is certified organic, vegan and raw.
Handpicked in Colombia, our Goldenberry Powder uses fresh goldenberries that are freeze-dried and milled into a fine powder at low temperatures to preserve the nutrients. A plentiful source of vital nutrients including vitamins A and C, beta-carotene and bioflavonoids. This golden-orange superfruit powder has a robust tangy flavor that is ideal for blending into smoothies, oatmeal, yogurt, drinks and desserts.
The mission of Navitas Naturals is to provide premium organic superfoods that increase energy and enhance health. Our products are of the highest quality, sourced directly from farmers, cultivated sustainably and in accordance with fair trade practices.
|Vitamin A & C|
Certified organic goldenberry powder (physalis peruviana) product of colombia.
Allergen information: Packaged in a facility that also handles tree nuts.
Storage information: Refrigeration not required. Moisture absorber included in package.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (3 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 28|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percentage Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|