Navitas Naturals, Organic, Palm Sugar, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sweet Tooth
- USDA Organic
- Naturally Sweet
- Certified Organic by Control Union
- The National Organic Program Standards of the United States Department of Agriculture
- Navigating the Whole of Life with Truth, Integrity and Energy
Organic Palm Sugar
Our palm sugar is produced in Indonesia where farmers have harvested the nectar from coconut palm trees for herbal medicine and food for centuries. This bag contains 100% pure evaporated palm sugar that is certified organic, kosher and vegan.
Palm sugar is a healthy alternative sweetener that has a lower glycemic index (Gl35) than cane sugar, agave or honey. Organic evaporated palm sugar is especially high in minerals including potassium, magnesium and zinc, as well as vitamins B2, B3 and B6. Our palm sugar is unbleached, unfiltered and free of preservatives.
Navitas Naturals' mission is to provide premium organic power foods that increase energy and enhance health. Our products are of the highest quality, sourced directly from farmers, cultivated sustainably and in accordance with fair trade practices.
- Low Glycemic
- B Vitamins
- 1:1 alternative to cane sugar
Organic palm nectar sugar (cocos nucifera).
Allergen Information: Packaged in a facility that also handles tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 5 g (2 tsp)|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount/Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percentage daily values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Love this! Tastes like dark caramel, looks like brown sugar, and I use it just like i would hve use white sugar. I orderd more after I recived the first one :-)
i fell in love with palm sugar in thailand, and now i can have it organic, too!
GREAT ORGANIC PALM SUGAR!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015
This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!
Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013
Posted by Reviewer2245234 on Dec 29, 2011
this sugar is very tasty, like caramel
Posted by Reviewer3166387 on Nov 28, 2011
and a great price