Navitas Naturals, Organic Superfood Chocolate Kit, Cacao Nib, 4.4 oz (126 g) (Discontinued Item)14 Reviews
0.71 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Product Code: NAV-00012
- UPC Code: 858847000123
- Package Quantity: 4.4 oz (126 g)
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.2 x 1.3 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Volume Discount
- 80% Cacao
- Make in Minutes
- Dairy Free
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Control Union
- The National Organic Program Standards of the United States Department of Agriculture
Make your own gourmet chocolates
This fun, easy kit contains everything you need to create delicious homemade chocolates - including 100% Navitas Naturals superfood ingredients. Make in minutes with any ice cube tray or candy mold - these 12 premium chocolates will entice and delight.
Chocolate School 101
- Slice: Use a knife to shave cacao butter into thin pieces and place into a small bowl.
- Melt: Raw Method - Put very hot water into a larger bowl and place the smaller bowl with the shavings into larger bowl. Set aside until melted. Speedier method - Use a double boiler on a stove top to melt shavings, be careful not to get water into cacao butter.
- Mix: Add the powder packet to the melted butter and stir until smooth*. Sprinkle cacao nibs evenly into 12 molds of an ice cube tray, then top with the chocolate mix.
- Freeze: Freeze until solid.
- Eat: Pop chocolates out of mold and serve. Will keep at room temperature.
Tools Needed: Knife, small bowl, large bowl, ice cube tray
* Optional: Add 1 tbsp agave or other sweetener
Organic cacao butter, organic cacao powder, organic cacao nibs, organic mesquite, organic lucuma, organic maca
Allergen Information: Packaged in a facility that also handles tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 3 pieces|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount/Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g||28%|
|Saturated Fat||11 g||55%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|* Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Just made this with my 3 year old. We added 1/2 dropper of stevia (sweetleaf brand) and 1 Tbs of xylitol. I purchased a cheap candy mold(unicorn) off Amazon and this made about 30 tiny 1" candies. I am not only surprised how delicious these are but actually shocked. I will buy this as gifts with a $2 mold and instructions to sweeten ;)
now you are def. sure what is in your chocolate:) So fun:)