Navitas Naturals, Organic Superfood Chocolate Kit, Cacao Nib, 4.4 oz (126 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 80% Cacao
- Make in Minutes
- Dairy Free
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Control Union
- The National Organic Program Standards of the United States Department of Agriculture
Make your own gourmet chocolates
This fun, easy kit contains everything you need to create delicious homemade chocolates - including 100% Navitas Naturals superfood ingredients. Make in minutes with any ice cube tray or candy mold - these 12 premium chocolates will entice and delight.
Chocolate School 101
- Slice: Use a knife to shave cacao butter into thin pieces and place into a small bowl.
- Melt: Raw Method - Put very hot water into a larger bowl and place the smaller bowl with the shavings into larger bowl. Set aside until melted. Speedier method - Use a double boiler on a stove top to melt shavings, be careful not to get water into cacao butter.
- Mix: Add the powder packet to the melted butter and stir until smooth*. Sprinkle cacao nibs evenly into 12 molds of an ice cube tray, then top with the chocolate mix.
- Freeze: Freeze until solid.
- Eat: Pop chocolates out of mold and serve. Will keep at room temperature.
Tools Needed: Knife, small bowl, large bowl, ice cube tray
* Optional: Add 1 tbsp agave or other sweetener
Organic cacao butter, organic cacao powder, organic cacao nibs, organic mesquite, organic lucuma, organic maca
Allergen Information: Packaged in a facility that also handles tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 3 pieces|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount/Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g||28%|
|Saturated Fat||11 g||55%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|* Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Just made this with my 3 year old. We added 1/2 dropper of stevia (sweetleaf brand) and 1 Tbs of xylitol. I purchased a cheap candy mold(unicorn) off Amazon and this made about 30 tiny 1" candies. I am not only surprised how delicious these are but actually shocked. I will buy this as gifts with a $2 mold and instructions to sweeten ;)
Posted by Reviewer3051715 on Dec 03, 2011
My first time making my own choclate, this was perfect 'cause you don'tneed to find a recipe, it's all there and ready. Easy to make and tastes great, I am hooked on cacao nibs now.
Posted by Reviewer2147845 on Nov 21, 2011
Should have had sweetening added.
Posted by Reviewer1201888 on Nov 02, 2011
Easy to make. Tastes good. Good gift idea.
I like the idea!
Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Sep 17, 2011
This kit made it realy easy to make homemade chocolate! I did not like the cacao nibs, so I will not buy again or recomend this to anyone unless they know they like cacao nibs!