Navitas Naturals, Organic Superfood Chocolate Kit, Goldenberry, 4.6 oz (129 g) (Discontinued Item)5 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: NAV-00007
- UPC Code: 858847000079
- Package Quantity: 4.6 oz (129 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 3.2 x 6.5 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- 65% Cacao
- Make in Minutes
- Dairy Free
- USDA Organic
Make you own gourmet chocolates
This fun, easy kit contains everything you need to create delicious homemade chocolates - including 100% Navitas Naturals superfood ingredients. Make in minutes with any ice cube tray or candy mold - these 12 premium chocolates will entice and delight.
Chocolate School 101
- Slice: Use a knife to shave cacao butter into thin pieces and place into a small bowl.
- Melt: Raw Method - Put very hot water into a larger bowl and place the smaller bowl with the shavings into larger bowl. Set aside until melted. Speedier Method - Use a double boiler on a stove top to melt shavings. Be careful not to get water into cacao butter.
- Mix: Add the powder packet to the melted butter and stir until smooth. *Cut the berries in half and then sprinkle evenly into 12 molds of an ice cube tray, then top with the chocolate mix.
- Freeze: Freeze until solid.
- Eat: Pop chocolates out of mold and serve. Will keep at room temperature.
Tools Needed: Knife, small bowl, large bowl, ice cube tray
*Optional: Add 1 Tbsp agave or other sweetener.
Organic cacao butter, organic goldenberries, organic cacao powder, organic mesquite, organic lucuma, organic maca.
Allergen Information: Packaged in a facility that also handles tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 3 Pieces|
|Servings per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g||26%|
|Saturated Fat||10 g||50%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|* Percentage daily values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|