Navitas Naturals, Twister Power, Superseed Blend, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Power Foods for the Modern Lifestyle
- Sprouted | Omega Fatty Acids | Antioxidants
- Chia Seed - Brown Rice - Flaxseed
- Certified Organic
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Control Union
- The National Organic program Standards of the United States Department of Agriculture
- Eat Your Way To Health!
- Navigating the Whole of Life with Truth, Integrity and Energy
Organic Omega Superseed Powder
Omega Twister is a blend of whole foods rich in essential fatty acids that are not produced by the body, but must be consumed as part of your diet. This bag contains 100% pure chia seed, flaxseed and brown rice powders that are certified organic, sprouted, vegan, gluten-free and raw.
Sprouting increases the health properties of the omega rich seeds, allowing the body to more easily digest the vitamins, minerals, protein, beneficial enzymes, amino acids and nutrients. This simple blend provides an excellent supply of omega fatty acids from a completely vegetarian source.
Navitas Naturals' mission is to provide premium organic power foods that increase energy and enhance health. Our products are of the highest quality, sourced directly from farmers, cultivated sustainably and in accordance with fair trade practices.
|Breakfast Cereals||Dietary Fiber|
|Flour Substitute||Omega Fatty Acids|
Organic sprouted chia seed powder (salvia hispanica), organic sprouted flaxseed powder (linum usitatissimum), organic sprouted brown rice powder (oryza sativa l)
Allergen Information: Packaged in a facility that also handles tree nuts.
|Serving Size: 15 g (2 tbsp)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount/Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|* Percentage daily values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I put this in my cereal. Chinese Medicine says sprouted rice helps w digestion. My body digs this stuff.