Nellie's All-Natural, Automatic Dishwasher Nuggets, 24 Nuggets, .95 lbs (43 kg)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Crystal Clear and No Spots...Naturally!
- Phosphate Free
- Chlorine Free
1 Nugget = 1 Load
- Do not puncture or unwrap pouch.
- Handle with dry hands.
- Place pouch into main dispenser cup and close.
- Reseal bag to keep moister out.
Citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, fatty alcohol ethoxylate.
Nellie's never tests on animals.
Have tried many "green" auto dishwasher soaps - dry, liquid and nuggets, as I've been battling problems with gritty residue on glassware. Had resorted back to main-stream liquid soap, as it did not leave dishes dirty. Am very happy to report that Nellie's nuggets work very well! No gritty, dirty residue and the dishes come out clean. Yeah! Wish it came in larger size. (Am also very pleased with Nellie's powder laundry soap.)
I've been looking for a natural product that works well....this is it. My dishes and glasses came out clean and spot free. Will continue to buy as long as it's available on Iherb.
Nellie's All Natural automatic Dishwater Nuggets
Posted by Reviewer1317059 on Jul 01, 2015
This just does not work! Dishes come out cloudy, filmy, and still dirty. Never again. Be warned!I have had to buy detergent boosters and finally just stopped using it.
Love it !
Posted by 5109915762777531934 on Apr 10, 2015
It only contains 3 ingredients and works great ! I'm getting rid of all the chemicals I can and this is a great product. I will be buying nothing but this product from now on .
Posted by 4619176849854111335 on Mar 07, 2015
My dishers feel so clean, no smell, perfect!
Posted by 5207196534757708729 on Oct 17, 2013
Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 04, 2013
I don't have a dishwasher but I use the pellets when I have a pot / pan / dish that has stubborn baked on food. I put it in water and drop one of these in and one hour later it wipes right off.