Nellie's All-Natural, Laundry Nuggets, Unscented, 36 Loads, 1/2 oz Each85 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jan 2019
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 1.42 lbs (0.64 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NEA-00218
- UPC Code: 810648002188
- Package Quantity: 36 Loads, 1/2 oz Each
- Dimensions: 3 x 5 x 5.2 in, 1.2 lbs (0.54 kg)
- Look! It's Biodegradable, Non-Toxic, and Hypoallergenic
- Pre-Measured All-Natural Laundry Detergent - Thank Goodness!
- H·E Certified
- Front Loader Compatible
- 36 Pre-Measured Loads
- 1.13 lbs
Nellie's Laundry Nuggets dissolve quickly in cold or hot water, rinses thoroughly and leaves no residue that make fabrics stiff and irritating.
This package contains 36 pre-measured laundry nuggets, so you never use too much.
Nellie's Laundry Nuggets are safe for front loading High Efficiency and Standard washing machines.
- Nellie, my laundry is always so stiff ad irritating. Any ideas?
- Nellie's All-Natural Laundry Nuggets. They come in pre-measured packs so you never use to much, and they dissolve in hot or cold water leaving no yucky residue.
- Boy, that's great! My daughter has sensitive skin, and I have a new baby - it sounds perfect for their clothes!
- You bet!
- Hmm... it contains coconut oil-based ingredients and waterglass. Yep, that sounds all-natural!
- It's natural, but it's still harmful if swallowed, so keep it away from children. Husbands and pets shouldn’t swallow it either.
- Nellie's is unscented... after all, you wash your clothes to get the smell out! For even softer fabrics... like bunny rabbit soft... try Nellie's dryerballs in the dryer.
Use only one laundry nugget per load.
For best results:
Use one laundry nugget for each load wash according to instructions on garments. Always test on garments that may bleed or fade.
Nellie's natural Laundry Nuggets contain soda ash, sodium silicate, coconut oil derived detergents & water soluble monosol film.
Do not get in eyes. First aid treatment: Contains sodium silicate. If in eyes, rinse with water for 10 min. If swallowed, call poison control center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Keep out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Almost no smell. It does not cause allergies. Washed and colored and white laundry. All washes well. Certainly in the old spots to use bleach or stain remover. Economical, my discovery! I recommend to everyone! Price and quality are very good. Eco-friendly, which to me is very important. Easy to use, as is already packaged into portions.
cleans good even dirty cloth. no smell, very easy to use. will buy again!