Nellie's All-Natural, Oxygen Brightener, 1.764 lbs (800 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Phosphate Free
- Chlorine Free
- Gluten Free
- No SLS or SLES
- No GMOs
- Septic Safe
- With Oxygen Booster!
- Leaping Bunny Certified
Why Powder? Liquid detergents are made up from at least 50% water. At Nellie's we don't think selling you water and moving water around the planet is a very good idea. The fact is, more cleaning power can be packed into a smaller space using powder.
Instructions For Use:
Small loads - 1 tablespoon
Regular loads - 2 tablespoons
Large loads - 3 tablespoons
Use 3 tablespoons for very dirty or stained clothing.
Pre Soak or Hand Wash:
Separate whites from colors. Use one tablespoon along with laundry powder in 10 L (2.6 gallons) of Warm or Hot water. Soak for 1/2 hour then rinse thoroughly.
General Stain Removal:
Create solution using 1 tablespoon per 16 oz/500 ml water for upholstery, fabric, kitchen floors, counters, trash cans and all other water washable surfaces. Apply solution to stain. Wait 1-5 min. Scrub with sponge or blot with towel. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
Sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, sodium sulfate, primary linear alcohol ethoxylate.
Do Not use on wool, silk or leather. Not for use on jewelry, latex, paints or wood. Keep away from eyes and face when mixing. Keep sealed and dry until use. Once mixed, solution should not be left in an airtight container. Dispose of unused solution.
Precautions: Do not mix with Chlorine, ammonia products or any other chemicals. Always test on small area of any surface or material before use.
First Aid Treatment: Contains Sodium Percarbonate. May irritate eyes and skin. If in eyes, rinse with water for 10 min. Wash skin with soap and water. If ingested, drink large amounts of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention. Keep out of reach of children.