Nelson Bach USA, Arnileve, Arnica Cooling Gel +, 1 oz (30 g)6 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: NLH-01904
- UPC Code: 741273019046
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (30 g)
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 1.6 x 4.8 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Soothing Natural Pain Relief
- Muscle Aches
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances or Animal Products
- This Product has Not Been Tested on Animals
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons creams and gels represent over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
- Nelsons Arnileve arnica cooling gel is a healing and soothing homeopathic remedy for the relief of bruising, sore muscles and stiffness.
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Apply gently to problem areas as required.
|Active Ingredients (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Arnica Montana tincture 1 x 0.9% v/w||For relief of bruising, sore muscles and stiffness|
|Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).|
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, alcohol denat., polysorbate 20, acrylates / C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer,
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Store below 77°F (25°C).
iHerb Customer Reviews
Have put this in the first aid kit great stand by for knocks and bruising ( not on broken skin of any kind) will alleviate the pain immediately
This gel works great in relieving some of the discomfort and pain from strains and bruising. Iherb provide great service, quality products and fast delivery times Thank you.