Categories Health Topics Condition Specific Formulas
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Sunblock, Sunburn, Sun Protection Calendula
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care Skin Type, Rosacea / Sensitive Skin
Nelson Bach USA, Calendula Cream, 1 oz (30 g)
Priced together: $11.39 Priced separately: $13.39
- Dry, Rough and Sensitive Skin
- Natural Care Since 1860
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Petrolatum, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances or Animal Products
- This Product has Not Been Tested on Animals
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons creams and gels represent over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
- Nelsons Calendula Cream is a soothing, multi-purpose skin cream. Prepared from the Calendula (Marigold) plant - well known for its healing properties. A topical homeopathic remedy, traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of sore and rough skin.
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Apply gently to problem areas and rub in lightly.
|Active Ingredients (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Calendula officinalis 1 x 0.9% v/w||For the relief of sore and rough skin.|
|Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).|
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, apricot kernel oil, cetostearyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol + polyoxyl stearate, cetyl palmitate, cocoa butter, fragrance, glycerin, glyceryl monocaprylate, glyceryl monostearate + polyoxyl stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben.
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- Store below 25°C (77°F).