Nelson Bach USA, Calendula Cream, 1 oz (30 g)34 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: NLH-00504
- UPC Code: 741273005049
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (30 g)
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 1.7 x 1.2 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Dry, Rough and Sensitive Skin
- Natural Care Since 1860
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Petrolatum, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances or Animal Products
- This Product has Not Been Tested on Animals
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons creams and gels represent over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
- Nelsons Calendula Cream is a soothing, multi-purpose skin cream. Prepared from the Calendula (Marigold) plant - well known for its healing properties. A topical homeopathic remedy, traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of sore and rough skin.
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Apply gently to problem areas and rub in lightly.
|Active Ingredients (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Calendula officinalis 1 x 0.9% v/w||For the relief of sore and rough skin.|
|Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).|
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, apricot kernel oil, cetostearyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol + polyoxyl stearate, cetyl palmitate, cocoa butter, fragrance, glycerin, glyceryl monocaprylate, glyceryl monostearate + polyoxyl stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben.
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- Store below 25°C (77°F).
iHerb Customer Reviews
Me encanta esta pomada, ya voy por el 5º bote y la uso por la noche. La compré pensando que era una crema hidratante a base de caléndula y es una pomada,por lo tanto la textura es espesa y seca, deja la piel totalmente mate y la suaviza, si te has tocado un granito lo cura más rápido y lo que más me gusta es que da muy buen tono a la piel al minimizar las rojeces.
I use this product as a moisturizing face cream, I have been using a calendula cream for many years, it keeps my face smooth and soft.