Nelson Bach USA, Cuts & Scrapes Cream, with Hypericum & Calendula, 1 oz (30 g) (Discontinued Item)14 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: NLH-00511
- UPC Code: 741273005117
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (30 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.6 x 4.8 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Natural Care Since 1860
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Petrolatum, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances or Animal Products
- This Product has Not Been Tested on Animals
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons creams and gels represent over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
Nelsons Cuts & Scrapes cream is a healing and soothing homeopathic remedy for the relief of minor cuts and abrasions. The combination of homeopathic remedies Calendula and Hypericum helps to relieve pain, resist infection, and promotes rapid healing.
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Apply gently to problem areas and rub in lightly.
|Active Ingredients (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Calendula officinalis tincture 1 x 0.45% v/w||For promoting rapid healing & helping resist infection|
|Hypericum perforatum tincture 1 x 0.45% v/w||Relieves minor nerve pain|
|Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).|
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, apricot kernel oil, cetostearyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol + polyoxyl stearate, cetyl palmitate, cocoa butter, glycerin, glyceryl monocaprylate, glyceryl monostearate + polyoxyl stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben.
- For external use only
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- Store below 25°C (77°F)
iHerb Customer Reviews
I use it for everything from cuts to zits! It works better than any antibiotic cream I have ever used. I even use it on my dogs whenever they get a cut! I give it 5 stars.
My wife had a big surgery and the cream helped her a lot to heal the wounds nicely.