Nelson Bach USA, H+care, Hemorrhoid Cream, 1 oz (30 g)5 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jul 2016
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NLH-01620
- UPC Code: 741273016205
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (30 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.9 x 5.5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Contains No Vasoconstrictors
- Natural Care Source Since 1860
- Smooth Cream Formula
- With Aloe in the Base
- irritated tissue
Established in 1860, Nelson's is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons topical remedies represented over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
Nelsons H+care soothing hemorrhoid cream has been unique formulated to help provide soothing relief from itching, burning, and irritation associated with hemorrhoids.
- Helps relieve the local itching, discomfort and pain associated with hemorrhoids
- Temporarily shrink hemorrhoidal tissue and relieves burning
- Temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying cream.
- When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- Apply to the affected area as needed, especially at night, in the morning or after each movement
- Intrarectal use: remove cover from applicator, attach applicator to tube, lubricate applicator well and gentle insert applicator into the rectum, thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use and replace cover
- Also apply cream to external area
- Regular use provides continual therapy for relief of symptoms
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
For external and/or intrarectal use only
Stop use and ask a doctor if
condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
introduction of applicator into the rectum causes additional pain
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store below 25ºC (77ºF)