Categories Supplements Homeopathy
Categories Health Topics Condition Specific Formulas
Categories Health Topics Hemorrhoids Hemorrhoid Products
Nelson Bach USA, H+care, Hemorrhoid Cream, 1 oz (30 g)
Priced together: $16.09 Priced separately: $18.09
- Contains No Vasoconstrictors
- Natural Care Source Since 1860
- Smooth Cream Formula
- With Aloe in the Base
- irritated tissue
Established in 1860, Nelson's is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons topical remedies represented over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
Nelsons H+care soothing hemorrhoid cream has been unique formulated to help provide soothing relief from itching, burning, and irritation associated with hemorrhoids.
- Helps relieve the local itching, discomfort and pain associated with hemorrhoids
- Temporarily shrink hemorrhoidal tissue and relieves burning
- Temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying cream.
- When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- Apply to the affected area as needed, especially at night, in the morning or after each movement
- Intrarectal use: remove cover from applicator, attach applicator to tube, lubricate applicator well and gentle insert applicator into the rectum, thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use and replace cover
- Also apply cream to external area
- Regular use provides continual therapy for relief of symptoms
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
For external and/or intrarectal use only
Stop use and ask a doctor if
condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
introduction of applicator into the rectum causes additional pain
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store below 25ºC (77ºF)