Categories Health Topics Women's Health Women's Formulas Skin Formulas Acne, Topical Products
Categories Health Topics Condition Specific Formulas Acne Formulas
Categories Health Topics Acne
Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, Step 4, 1 oz (30 g)
Priced together: $12.44 Priced separately: $14.44
- Acne Care
- Naturally & Gently Reduces Redness and Swelling
- Promotes Natural Healing Without Drying the Skin
- Paraben Free
- Natural Care Since 1860
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Petrolatum, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances or Animal Products
- This Product has Not Been Tested on Animals
The Nelsons Pure & Clear step 4 acne care system works in synergy to create and maintain clear skin naturally and homeopathically. The Acne Treatment Gel is a healing and soothing homeopathic remedy for the relief of acne, pimples and blemishes.
For maximum effectiveness, use Acne Treatment Gel in conjunction with the entire Nelsons Pure & Clear system.
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons creams and gels represent over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
For the relief of
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Cleanse area thoroughly and apply to pimples and blemishes.
|Active Ingredients (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Arnica montana tincture 1 x 2.5% v/w||Alleviates soreness and aching|
|Calendula officinalis tincture 1 x 2.5% v/w||Promotes healing|
|Hypericum perforatum tincture 1 x 2.5% v/w||Relieves minor nerve pain|
|Sulfur 6 x 1.5% v/w||Alleviates itching|
|Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, alcohol, tea tree oil, trolamine, carbomer, limonene, linalool.|
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- Discontinue use if skin rash develops.
- Store below 25°C (77°F).